News & Events Bilateral cooperation Embassy Consular information
The Embassy of the Republic of Poland in Yerevan admits application for Schengen visas to Poland and in representation of Slovakia, Slovenia and Switzerland and applications for national visas to Poland.
Consular section of the Embassy of Poland in Yerevan admits visa applicants from Monday to Thursday 09:30 – 15:00 hrs after prior on-line registration of visa application and appointment term through e-Konsulat webpage: http://www.e-konsulat.gov.pl/.
The registration of the visa application in advance is a must. The embassy cannot admit applications beyond the appointment dates available in e-Konsulat system.
Note! The appointment terms for submission of visa applications become available through e-Konsulat system every Friday at 07:00 CET for the upcoming fortnight. For example, a person intending to lodge the application between May 16th-19th, 2016 can register the application not sooner than during the early hours of Friday May 6th, 2016.
Passports along with visa decisions are returned from Monday to Friday 16:00 – 16:30 hrs after prior phone contact with the visa applicants.
LEGAL ACTS RELATING TO VISA PROCEDURE
- regulation (EC) no 810/2009 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 13 July 2009 establishing a Community Code on Visas (Visa Code) (OJ L 243, 15.9.2009) TEXT EN
- agreement of 17 December 2012 between the European Union and the Republic of Armenia on the facilitation of the issuance of visas (OJ L, 31.10.2013). TEXT EN and in case of applicants applying for visas to Switzerland – agreement of 29 February 2016 between the Swiss Confederation and the Republic of Armenia on the facilitation of the issuance of visas TEXT EN
- Commission implementing decision C(2015)1585/F1 of 16 March 2015 establishing the list of supporting documents to be presented by visa applicants in Angola, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Cuba and Palestine TEXT EN
- agreement of 14 March 2008 between the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Poland and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Slovenia on the cooperation in visa issuance (M.P. from 2008, no. 63, pos. 550) TEXT PL, EN, SI
- agreement of 10 February 2012 between the Government of the Republic of Poland and the Government of the Slovak Republic on mutual visa representation (M.P. from 2012, pos. 243) TEXT PL, EN, SK
- agreement of 27 January 2014 between the Government of the Republic of Poland and the Federal Council of the Swiss Confederation on mutual visa representation in processing visa applications and issuing visas (M.P. from 2014, pos. 213) TEXT PL, EN
Up to date the European Union has signed visa facilitation agreements with: Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Montenegro, FYROM, Georgia, Moldova (with amendments), Republic of Cape Verde, Russia, Serbia, Ukraine (with amendments).SEE MORE